Wowpedia Editor's Toolkit, by Linneris, is a browser extension that converts Wowhead quest, mission, and NPC pages into Wowpedia wiki markup.
- Added a dark theme and the ability to switch between the light and dark theme.
- Added Close button (that doesn't copy to clipboard).
- Fixed parsing of quest series (previous and next quest).
- Fixed item reward not being parsed if immediately preceded by money reward (e.g. in the quest "The Reel Deal").
- Reward XP is now parsed correctly if the number format uses a space rather than a comma.
- Fixed quest reward item parsing for Classic Wowhead (which does not use links for item text).
- Made NPC screenshot template and stub template follow each other on the same line.
- Made NPC affiliation (reputation faction) a link.
- Mob NPCs are now marked with Stub/Mob instead of Stub/NPC.
- An NPC is no longer added to Category:Quest enders if it starts all the same quests that it ends.
- "V2" in race sound names is now ignored.
Issue tracker • Project page
Install this extension into your browser: Firefox Chrome
Like all extensions, it should be periodically automatically updated. To update manually, open your browser's extensions page and select "Check for updates" (Firefox) or "Update all extensions" (Chrome).
WET will load information from the page and convert it to wiki markup, which will be displayed in the large text area. Click Copy to Clipboard, then paste the wiki text into a Wowpedia article in the browser.
You can post bug reports and feature requests in the GitHub issue tracker or on the talk page here on Wowpedia.
QuestFiller was a Java application that predated the WET browser extension and had the same functionality, but was less convenient to use.
It is no longer updated. Previous releases can be found at the GitHub releases page.