Wrath of Air Totem
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Wrath of Air Totem|
- Wrath of Air Totem is an air totem and thus cannot be used at the same time as another air totem.
- Like most shaman totems, it only has 5 hit points and is easily targeted and destroyed.
- By reducing the time it takes to cast spells, Wrath of Air Totem increases the damage per second done by all casters in the raid or group as well as the healing done by healers.
- Wrath of Air Totem stacks with spell haste from gear.
- Wrath of Air Totem does not stack with bonus spell haste from or .
Tips and tactics
- Use Wrath of Air Totem if you have a lot of casters in your group or raid. If you have more melee, hunters and only one shaman, will be more beneficial.
- Wrath of Air Totem is one of the four totems that have a chance to be summoned by a Shaman's "Totemic Call" Hero Power in Hearthstone.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Talents that affect the totem changed, range increased.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Wrath of Air Totem changed from granting a flat amount of spell power to granting 5% spell haste instead. Totem duration increased from 2 to 5 minutes. Totem made raid wide.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): Now affects healing spells in addition to damage spells.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.