|Location||The Scrapyard, Ulduar|
XB-488 Disposalbots are part of the pre-XT-002 Deconstructor trash. They randomly target a raid member with Cut Scrap Metal, a channeled spell causing fire damage on a single target. When it reaches low health it will activate the ability Self Destruct, causing the bot to detonate and cause a very large amount of damage to players in the surrounding area.
Take out these bots last. They are not very dangerous and the Self Destruct will only trigger when the bot is on very low health. The bot can be killed before it activates Self Destruct with focused DPS.
- Cut Scrap Metal-Inflicts 2438 to 2562 (3900 to 4100 on 25-player)Fire damage every 1 sec for 4 sec.
- Self-Destruct-Blows itself up, dealing Fire damage to nearby enemies.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2009-04-23): The trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor have gone through additional changes that should make them a little easier to get through.
- Patch 3.1.1 (2009-04-21): The mob packs in the XT-002 Deconstructor encounter can now be engaged separately and are no longer linked.
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): When re-implemented into the game, the trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor should be a little easier to defeat.
- Hotfix (2009-04-15): The trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor have temporarily been disabled. These mobs will return in the future after we have resolve the issue with them being linked.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.