Xaril the Poisoned Mind
Alive / Killable (WoW)
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- "There are many wonderful poisons, Wakener. Some can boil you alive. Some will eat your flesh. Some burst you open from the inside. So many wonderful varieties."
- "Have you ever tried drinking poison, Wakener? You must start with something very mild, only a few drops at first. You will likely become violently ill. Perhaps you will even lose an antennae or two. But do it long enough, and you will become quite used to it."
- "I was once the Empress Shek'zeer's most prized royal alchemist, peerless, and above all others."
- "Pah! I remember when Un'sok was still a drone, afraid to mix his first toxin. I dare him to face me alone. Then we shall see whose alchemy is supreme."
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: How does it feel to go rogue a second time, swarmkeeper? Your empress was also gripped by paranoia, was she not?
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper says: Grand Empress Zek'hara masked her true intentions behind the guise of matronly worry. She claimed her overbearing ways were necessary to protect us.
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper says: When she tried to forbid the swarm, it was to prevent, as she put it, "a senseless loss of life."
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper says: In reality, she was obsessed with control. She aspired to stay in power long past her time, and was willing to sacrifice our eternal cycle to achieve that. We had no choice but to end her.
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper says: How does it feel? I have no regrets, if that is what you are asking. I am honored to serve the will of the Klaxxi.
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper says: And having seen what Grand Empress Shek'zeer is doing to our land... I need no convincing.
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: Of course.
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: I served Shek'zeer for a time, you know. Before I was preserved. Her madness is nothing so rational as ambition.
- Xaril the Poisoned Mind says: She trusts no one. Paranoia gnaws at her mind. She is driven by fear unrelenting.
- Klaxxi enhancement
- I have coated your weapons with a special serum. Use it to inject your enemies. Too many injections, and their systems will overload.
- Xaril is presumably the one-time possessor of the , a lost treasure found in the Dread Wastes.
- Xaril is voiced by Dino Andrade.
- Xaril appears as a legendary card for the Rogue class in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion for Hearthstone. His flavor text reads: "It's basically your own fault if you go around drinking weird green potions handed out by creepy mantid dudes."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.