- For the Townlong Steppes NPC, see Xiao Tu.
- For the Shadows of the Horde Character, see Brother Xiao.
|Location||Tian Monastery, Jade Forest; Pang's Stead, Valley of the Four Winds|
Xiao is one of the monks who trained at the Tian Monastery with Lin Tenderpaw and adventurers and searches for the Hidden Master in the Valley of the Four Winds. He describes himself as the "oldest and fattest" of the group of young monks and appears to have a laid-back personality, volunteering to sit and wait while the rest of the monks searched for the Hidden Master. After his team found and trained under the Hidden Master, Xiao joined them to defend the Stoneplow village against the invading mantid.
He can be recruited as a follower in the Garrisons.
Valley of the Four Winds
- I can't say I mind the food here. Or the beer for that matter.
- Have you tried the rice? You really need to try the rice.
- Eating is form of training, too, you know.
- The Long walk from the monastery was murder on my feet - and on my appetite. I think I'll spend a while here loading up on energy before I think about standing up again.
- This place is GREAT! Have you seen how much FOOD they have here?
- Sure, the others might have gone off on exciting adventures, but I don't mind. I'm perfectly happy right here.