|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
Xoroth is one of the fiery, chaotic worlds belonging to the Burning Legion. It is home to the infernal dreadsteeds and wrathsteeds, mounts to the nathrezim. The finest of these belong to , the "stable-keeper", described as his domain.
During the Third invasion of the Burning Legion, portals to Xoroth open on the Broken Shore and eredar known as Xorothian Fel Knights come through to face the Armies of Legionfall. Xorothian Cultists comprised of Azerothian races can be found on the Shore with them. Lord Hel'nurath is also present.
The following inhabitants of Xoroth have been encountered in Azeroth. Some can be found emerging from portals within Mazthoril, some are on the Broken Shore, and others were previously summoned in Dire Maul as part of the warlock quest chain to acquire a mount.
- Dread Guards (previously summoned in Dire Maul)
- (previously summoned in Dire Maul)
- Xorothian Dreadsteeds (previously summoned in Dire Maul)
- (emerging from portals within Mazthoril)
- Xorothian Imps (emerging from portals within Mazthoril; previously summoned in Dire Maul)
- Xorothian Satyrs (emerging from portals within Mazthoril)
- Xorothian Fel Knight (located on the Broken Shore)
Given that Xoroth is the home of the dreadsteeds, it is possible that Xoroth is the world where the dreadlords established their citadel (seen in The Dreadlords Convene, an interlude from the Undead campaign in Reign of Chaos). However, given the number of worlds consumed by the Legion, the Citadel could reside on another nathrezim world — possibly Nathreza, the now-destroyed nathrezim homeworld, or even Argus.
- Mists of Pandaria introduced a warlock spell called .