Yojamba Isle (or Yojamba Island) is a small group of tiny islands found in the northwestern corner of Northern Stranglethorn, near the border with Westfall and northwest of the haunted isle and the Vile Reef. This island was once used by the Zandalar Tribe to recruit the help of the Alliance and the Horde to defeat Hakkar the Soulflayer in Zul'Gurub.
After Hakkar's defeat, the majority of Zandalari trolls left Stranglethorn and headed back home to Zandalar. Some later returned here to hold a meeting of the troll tribes in an attempt to unite all of them for the greater good of their race. Others went to Yojamba Exchange in Dazar'alor.
- Petrified and untargetable
- Quest givers
- Exzhal <Servitor of Rastakhan>
- Molthor <Hand of Rastakhan>
- Rin'wosho the Trader <Zandalar Supplies and Repair>
- Vinchaxa <Servitor of Zanza>
- Class quest givers
- Captured Hakkari Zealot
- Servant of the Hand <Hand of Rastakhan>
- Zandalar Enforcer
- Zandalar Headshrinker
- It's unknown if the Zandalari trolls removed everything from the islands, or if the Cataclysm destroyed everything on them.
- The small troll altar (known as Altar of Zanza) that was found here can now be found near Bambala, though not directly named as such. It's unlikely it was moved here though, and is either a newly discovered one or freshly built by the nearby outpost.
- It is worth noting that Bambala is actually composed of all of the buildings of Yojamba, including the altar, moved to the new location. For a time, the easiest way to see this was that floating crates in the air could be found, as there were once crates in the water that were also moved over.
- To the north there is a gigantic gate, the only way for the Defias Juggernaught to leave the Ironclad Cove.