You've Really Done It This Time, Kul
Crusader Kul has gone and gotten himself into trouble again, only this time he's not alone. When he saw the cultists making camp at Deathspeaker's Watch, west of the tournament grounds, Kul gathered the aspirants for an assault.
Without reinforcements, Kul and his followers were easily captured. I have no doubt that the cult will sacrifice the prisoners unless we can mount a rescue. Any of those cultists could carry keys to the black cages. Find the keys and free Kul and the captive aspirants.
Did you free Kul and those hopeless aspirants?
Thanks to you, Kul and the aspirants will live to fight the Scourge again. That's far from the first time someone's had to save Kul from himself. My only hope is that the crusaders can find a better outlet for his enthusiasm than allowing him to impart all of his bad habits to impressionable young aspirants.
Fly due west up the hill to the Cult of the Damned camp, Deathspeaker's Watch. Start indiscriminately killing Dark Ritualists and Dark Zealots for a or six. Black Cages with Captive Aspirants in them are everywhere, including the cage near Doctor Kohler up on the ledge with The Black Knight that has Kul the Reckless in it.
Captive Aspirants, when freed, will say any of the following:
- I thought I was going to die in there!
- I thought I'd never make it out of here alive.
- Thank you, <class>.
- I knew I shouldn't have come to the tournament!
- They're killing the prisoners! Hurry, help the others.
Kul, when freed, can say any of the following:
- They were seconds from strapping me to one of those altars and sucking my soul out. Let's get out of here!
- Let's rescue the rest of those aspirants and get back to camp. I'm going to need a whole keg of ale after this!
- Let me at those crazy cultists! I'll cleave 'em in half!
- Teach those cultists a lesson, <name>. No one messes with Crusader Kul and gets away with it!
- Thank the Light! I'll never do anything this foolish again!
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.
80 (Requires 77)
Rescue Kul the Reckless and 4 Captive Aspirants from Deathspeaker's Watch and return to Girana the Blooded at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
Crusader Kul has gone and gotten himself into trouble again, only this time he's not alone. When he saw the cultists making camp at Deathspeaker's Watch, west of the tourney grounds, Kul gathered the aspirants for an attack.
They were easily captured, and now Kul languishes in a cage on the platform in the camp. I am sure that the cult will sacrifice the prisoners unless we can rescue them. Any of those cultists could carry keys to the black cages. Find the keys and free Kul and the captive aspirants.
Kul will live to embarrass himself again. That's far from the first time someone's had to save Kul from himself. With examples like him, it's no wonder most of the aspirants are taking up the habits of the Silver Covenant.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.