You Must be This Height (Alliance)
120 (Requires 120)
Let me know when I can activate the device.
- Speak with Tinkmaster Overspark
- Purpose of device discovered
The moment is here <name>.
For such a historic moment I feel a gnome, such as myself, should be the one to activate the device.
Let me know when you think we should begin.
You will receive:
- 5 85
- 4,450 XP
This is quite an important discovery!
I'm sure the king didn't mean any harm to YOU champion. Please don't let this incident deter you. I need your help!
- Talking to Overspark
The secrets of Mechagon are about to be revealed to us.
I'm ready. Activate the device.
- King Mechagon yells: Brothers and sisters of gnomanity! For generations, the curse of flesh has condemned us to obsolescence.
- King Mechagon yells: But no more! At long last, the perfection of our original titan-forged design will be restored!
- King Mechagon yells: All who are worthy shall join me in Mechagon and be cleansed of the Old Gods' corruption.
- King Mechagon yells: Step forth, and be judged in the eyes of invention. Together, we will reclaim our true legacy!
- Looting the Tri-dimensional Coordinates
- King Mechagon says: Incompatible presence detected!
- King Mechagon says: Unworthy subjects will be neutralized.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Unworthy?! I hand-picked these tinkologists myself!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: They're the best and the brightest!
The device starts killing the non-gnomish members of the expedition.
- Gila Crosswires says: Amazing! The expedition has been saved by the Tinkmaster's technological expertise.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Most perplexing... I couldn't find a failsafe protocol.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Thank you, Gila!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: And now, with the coordinates in hand, our next stop is Mechagon!
- After the cut-scene
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Those poor souls! This device must have malfunctioned. King Mechagon would never mean us harm!
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.