You Must be This Height (Alliance)
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
Let me know when I can activate the device.
- Speak with Tinkmaster Overspark
- Purpose of device discovered
The moment is here <name>.
For such a historic moment I feel a gnome, such as myself, should be the one to activate the device.
Let me know when you think we should begin.
You will receive:
- 5 85
- 4,450 XP
This is quite an important discovery!
I'm sure the king didn't mean any harm to YOU champion. Please don't let this incident deter you. I need your help!
- Talking to Overspark
The secrets of Mechagon are about to be revealed to us.
I'm ready. Activate the device.
- Tinkmaster Overspark approaches the controls and activates the device. A large image of King Mechagon appears.
- King Mechagon yells: Brothers and sisters of gnomanity! For generations, the curse of flesh has condemned us to obsolescence.
- King Mechagon yells: But no more! At long last, the perfection of our original titan-forged design will be restored!
- Tinkmaster Overspark returns to his original spot and begins to cheer.
- King Mechagon yells: All who are worthy shall join me in Mechagon and be cleansed of the Old Gods' corruption.
- King Mechagon yells: Step forth, and be judged in the eyes of invention. Together, we will reclaim our true legacy!
- The Tri-dimensional Coordinates materialize on the surface of the device below King Mechagon.
- Looting the Tri-dimensional Coordinates
- A cutscene plays:
- King Mechagon says: Incompatible presence detected!
- King Mechagon says: Unworthy subjects will be neutralized.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Unworthy?! I hand-picked these tinkologists myself!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: They're the best and the brightest!
- A beam of light focuses on one of the non-gnome tinkologists, then vaporizes them. The crewmembers scatter in a panic, some of them with more light beams hot on their tails.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Th-this can't be right! It's malfunctioning!
- Tinkmaster Overspark begins hitting the controls with a wrench. Behind him, two tinkologists are targeted and killed.
- A beam appears above Gila Crosswires, and she cowers in fear. As Overspark hammers away at the controls, an electrical explosion bursts from them, causing the beam to turn yellow. It and the image of King Mechagon fade away.
- Gila Crosswires says: Amazing! The expedition has been saved by the Tinkmaster's technological expertise.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Most perplexing... I couldn't find a failsafe protocol.
- Overspark clears his throat and turns toward Gila and the adventurer.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Thank you, Gila!
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: And now, with the coordinates in hand, our next stop is Mechagon!
- After the cutscene
- The bodies of dwarf, night elf, and human tinkologists lie on the floor throughout the vault. Only the gnomish members of the expedition survived.
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: Those poor souls! This device must have malfunctioned. King Mechagon would never mean us harm!
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.