You Must be This Height (Horde)
120 (Requires 120)
Tell Gazlowe to activate the device.
You and the Greasemonkeys got this machine up and running even faster than I expected.
The gnome we captured is keeping her mouth shut, but that shouldn't be a problem. I can take it from here.
Let me know when you're ready. I'll crank up this machine to max and we'll finally see what it can do.
I hope it prints gold coins...
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
That's the best use of a gnome I've ever seen!
Phew. Close call there, but the risk is gonna pay out big.
- Speaking with Gazlowe
- You ready to see what all this fancy tech actually does?
I'm ready. Activate the device.
- Archaeo-Tinkologist yells: This gnomish technology is way out of your league, simpleton!
- Gazlowe says: Heh. I'm a lot of things, gnomie, but I ain't no "simpleton".
- Gazlowe says: All right, let's crank this baby up and see what happens.
- King Mechagon yells: Brothers and sisters of gnomanity! For generations, the curse of flesh has condemned us to obsolescence.
- King Mechagon yells: But no more! At long last, the perfection of our original titan-forged design will be restored!
- King Mechagon yells: All who are worthy shall join me in Mechagon and be cleansed of the Old Gods' corruption.
- King Mechagon yells: Step forth, and be judged in the eyes of invention. Together, we will reclaim our true legacy!
- Upon looting the coordinates
- A cut-scene plays.
- King Mechagon says: Incompatible presence detected!
- King Mechagon says: Unworthy subjects will be neutralized.
- Gazlowe says: Uh oh. That can't be good.
- A goblin is blasted by the rays of light.
- Gazlowe says: Skaggit! Get that thing under control!
- Skaggit goes to the controller. Two more goblins are blasted by the rays of light.
- Gazlowe says: Hang on, I've got an idea!
- Gazlowe says: Gimme that gnome!
- Gazlowe grabs the gnome held by Jack the Hammer and holds her up to the image of King Mechagon.
- Gazlowe says: Hey, Brighteyes! Over here!
- Rays of light envelope Gazlowe and the gnome but are not evaporated.
- Skaggit says: Phew! Looks like you handled that situation, boss!
- Jack the Hammer grabs the gnome.
- Gazlowe says: Good thing we kept one around. Now we've got a lead on the next location!
- Gazlowe says: Hah! This has gotta pay off!
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.