You Scream, I Scream... (Horde)
120 (Requires 10)
Purchase ice cream at Cone of Cold and then share it with your orphan.
- Take your orphan out for ice cream.
There's a brand new ice cream shop in Orgrimmar, and it's not just any old ice cream either. This ice cream is made by a crazy goblin mage! You don't think it's going to disappear if I don't finish it in fifteen minutes, do you?
I bet it tastes really good. Let's go try it!
I heard some of the other kids talking about it, and they were saying the store is called the Cone of Cold and it's in the southern part of the Goblin Slums.
Ice cream is my favorite.
I think that's the first time I've ever seen a goblin making food that didn't involve a big, noisy machine with a lot of smoke. Maybe more people would like their food if they just made it like normal people... or mages! That ice cream was so good!
- Orcish Orphan says: Wow, I never knew mages could make ice cream. That was good!
- Orcish Orphan says: When I grow up, I want to put strange things together too!
- Orcish Orphan says: What about... putting soap on an axe? Then it would have a handle and everything!
- Orcish Orphan says: And when the soap's gone, you'd have a new axe!
The quest name comes from an old song by Johnson, Moll & King called "Ice Cream", which contains the lyrics "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream".