Your Base, Your Choice
93 (Requires 92)
Choose to construct either a Lumber Mill or a Sparring Arena at Beastwatch.
- Building selected
One region of Gorgrond is rich in resources. A lumber mill could help us make the most of them.
Another region harbors hardened gladiators. A sparring arena would help persuade them to fight for our cause.
Either path will strengthen us as we seek to find and weaken the Iron Horde.
Which do you choose, Commander?
A fine choice. It will need more work before such a structure could be built in your garrison, but this is a start.
- 14100 XP
Interact with Durotan to construct the Lowlands Lumber Yard or Savage Fight Club:
- Lowlands Lumber Yard
- The Lowlands Lumber Yard will provide daily materials and reduce the cost of other garrison buildings and specializations.
- Once fully operational, the Lowlands Lumber Yard grants the use of [Summon Mechashredder 5000] within Gorgrond.
- Summon Mechashredder 5000 — Summon the Mechashredder 5000. Instant (10 min cooldown)
- Savage Fight Club
- The Savage Fight Club will provide training missions to improve existing followers.
- Once fully operational, the Savage Fight Club grants the use of [Champion's Honor] within Gorgrond.
- Champion's Honor — Summons an Arena Champion to fight by your side for 1 min.
When the champion departs, you will gain an enhancement improving your combat skills while in Gorgrond. The more enemies you kill while the champion is present, the stronger this enhancement will be.
This completes the "Your Base, Your Choice" chapter of . The Gorgrond storyline continues with and for the Lowlands Lumber Yard option, or and for the Savage Fight Club option.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.