Yowler Must Die!
Kill Yowler and recover the Blackrock Invasion Plans.
- Yowler slain
<The gnomecorder hums.>
You need to find Yowler, <name>. He'll be located somewhere in the northern region of Redridge Canyons. Kill that mongrel and search his corpse for the Blackrock invasion plans. Should you succeed, bring the plans to me over at the town hall in Lakeshire.
("Yowler: Yowler, Son of Yowler"}
Do you have the Blackrock invasion plans?
<Magistrate Solomon takes the plans from you and begins reading.>
Shadowhide army!? Damn those orcs to hell! These invasion plans speak of a massive build up of orcish and gnoll forces in the east. Looks like Gath'Ilzogg, the Blackrock general, is preparing to march his armies across Lakeshire and attack Stormwind directly!
Pick up from the back of the cave. The Canyon Ettin can be used to kill Yowler, which is good. Yower is at in Yowler's Den. Kill him then head back to town.
- Magistrate Solomon says: We're finished! I might as well call for an evacuation now and clear out Lakeshire before the orcs march.
- Magistrate Solomon says: And right when we finally finished building that damned bridge! What hope is there, <name>?
- Colonel Troteman walks up to Solomon.
- Colonel Troteman says: There is hope, Solomon.
- Magistrate Solomon says: What hope, colonel? What could possibly save us from the impending assault?
- Colonel Troteman says: He served 248 consecutive tours of duty across the First, Second and Third Wars.
- Colonel Troteman says: Captured five years ago by a battalion of filthy, pig sucking Blackrocks, five clicks out from the southern DMZ.
- Colonel Troteman says: Tortured and kept alive as a urinal for young orc warriors. For FIVE YEARS.
- Colonel Troteman says: JOHN J. KEESHAN.
- Magistrate Solomon says: Keeshan's alive? I thought he died.
- Colonel Troteman says: He's alive alright, and been living like an outcast in Lakeshire for the past five months. Or hadn't you noticed? Now enough chatter. We've got people to save!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.