|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Occupation||Champion of the Conclave, Alchemist|
Meeting the Mograines
The troll Zabra took up residence in the abandoned monastery that would later become Scarlet Monastery and learned the ways of the Light from the books within its library. He is found by knights of the Silver Hand, led by Alexandros Mograine, who confirmed his connection to the Light, saving him from being killed by Brigitte Abbendis. Zabra promises to never forget Alexandros' act of mercy.
Later, he encounters Darion Mograine, who at the time is mourning his father's death. Zabra suggests that the spirit of Alexandros Mograine has not passed on, claiming that he can still feel a connection to Mograine through the Light, though it has been obscured. When Darion asks him about Alexandros' whereabouts, Zabra tells him that he had seen a vision of a fortress floating above a burning city, and then vanishes mysteriously.
Zabra Hexx appears in Legion as a user of Void magic, though it is not explained why. As some of the best alchemists that the Conclave at Netherlight Temple had to offer, Zabra and Yalia Sagewhisper traveled to Azsuna to aid the Illidari on the front lines against the Burning Legion. Prophet Velen sent the High Priest of the Conclave to find them so they could prepare an extract that would grant him a vision of the future. While in Azsuna, Yalia and Zabra were attacked by the local murlocs, and dropped the supplies they were delivering to the Illidari while they fled. The two were also separated in their fleeing.
Zabra was discovered soon after by the High Priest after he had been turned to stone by a basilisk. After the High Priest helped to rescue Yalia from the murlocs, she and Zabra looked for ingredients for Velen's elixir while the High Priest delivered their supplies to the Illidari. Afterward Zabra believed that it was fate that he and the High Priest crossed paths, and that it was the beginning of something great.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Azsuna||102 - 110||582,866|
- Dispersion — You disperse into pure Shadow energy, reducing all damage taken by 75%. You are unable to attack or cast spells, but you regenerate 90% mana every 1 sec for 6 sec. Dispersion can be cast while stunned, feared or silenced and clears all snare and movement impairing effects when cast, and makes you immune to them while dispersed.
- Fel Prison — Imprisoned.
- Mind Blast — Inflicts 200 Shadow damage to an enemy, but causes a high amount of threat.
- Mind Flay — Inflicts Shadow damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 3 sec.
- Shadow Word: Pain — Utters a word of darkness, inflicting Shadow damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- I have a good feelin' about ya, <name>. Dis terrible day really started to turn around when ya showed up. Some might call it luck, but I think it's fate. We were meant to cross paths. Dis could be da beginnin' a somethin' great.
- The shadows guide me!
- Give in to madness!
- Your Will is mine to bend!
- Killed a mob
- The shadows claim you!
- You're no match for my power!
- Death takes you!
- It's only a little pain. I'll catch up...
- I'll be alright...
- Death... old friend... Not today...
Notes and trivia
- Zabra's first ever appearance was as an action figure in DC Unlimited's World of Warcraft: Series 2 action figure set. His action figure wielded .
- Zabra is the namesake of the Horde Priest Tier 9 set, the Zabra's Raiment set.
- He was also name-checked in the pre-Cataclysm Darkmoon Faire fortune readings for Horde priests.
- Zabra is voiced by Dave Fennoy.
- As a bodyguard in Legion, Zabra rides a white raptor mount unavailable to players while on the ground and an while flying.
- It is unknown which jungle troll tribe Zabra comes from.
- In the Ashbringer comic and his action figure, Zabra has a beard. It is not present in-game because facial hair is not available to the standard troll model. The only trolls with beards on their models are Vol'jin and Sul the Sandcrawler, who have custom models.
- Considering the Clerics of Northshire were known to have healed jungle trolls during the Gurubashi War, Zabra might have been inspired to travel north by their story.
- The Zabra'jin outpost in Zangarmarsh may be named after Zabra.
- Based on the outpost and tier 9, he may be of the Horde and the Darkspear tribe.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.