||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
- Please note: All pictures uploaded must follow the image policy, or else they will be deleted. See also: Help:Editing#Images.
- Reason: BfA model.
- Location: Arathi Highlands
Zalas Witherbark is a level 27 rare forest troll found in the cave south of Witherbark Village in the Arathi Highlands.
He is on a 48 to 72 hour respawn timer.
- Chains of Ice - Forms icy chains around the enemy, locking the target in place for 5 sec.
- Enrage - Enrages, increasing physical damage and attack speed for 2 min.
- Polymorph: Sheep - Transforms the enemy into a helpless sheep that cannot cast spells or attack and movement speed is reduced by 60% for up to 10 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley - Hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to nearby enemies.
- Wither Touch - Reduces an enemy's Stamina and Versatility for 30 sec.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
- Hex - Transforms an enemy into a frog, rendering it unable to attack or cast spells for 6 sec.
- Lightning Bolt - Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.