|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
- Ancient Power — Draw from ancient Zandalari powers to deal Holy damage to an enemy. Jumps to up to 5 nearby targets, increasing damage with each jump.
- Hypothermia — Reduces the target's movement speed by 50%. Cannot be frozen again.
- Glory of the Zandalari — Calls upon the favor of ancient Zandalari gods. Unlocks additional abilities.
- Ancient Guardian — Bless the target with the power of Ancient Zandalari Guardians. Any attack which would otherwise kill the target will instead bring it to 0% of maximum health.
- Blessing of Zandalar — Blessed by the Zandalari Ancients. Protected from all attacks and spells while casting Glory of the Zandalari.
- Sanctify — Heals targets within the sanctified ground for 5% of their maximum health every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Ancients of Zandalar, grant dis one da power ta' mock death itself!
- Dis land was taken from us in a tide of blood.
- De Zandalari got powers you never seen. Wisdom of de most ancient of trolls, wisdom dat's rightfully yours.
Notes and trivia
- Immune to crowd control.
- At one point, these mobs were meant to represent the Drakkari tribe, as they were shown in the Rise of the Zandalari trailer as ice trolls. They were ultimately changed into Zandalari trolls when the patch hit live.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.