|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Zouchin Strand, Kun-Lai Summit|
The Zandalari Overlord is a Zandalari troll from the Zandalari Invaders overseeing the Blackmane Mercenaries at the Zouchin Strand in Kun-Lai Summit. He frequently yells threats and orders to them. He is associated with no quests and drops no notable loot.
- Drain Life 20 yd range — Drains health from an enemy over 5 sec., transferring it to the caster. Channeled
- Shadow Bolt 40 yd range — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage. 3 sec cast
- Shadowfury 30 yd range — Deals 3325 to 3675 (+ 12.9% of Spell power) Shadow damage and stuns all enemies in a 0 yard radius around a random enemy target. Instant
- Break any of these supplies, and I'll break your skull!
- Guard these supplies with your lives, you filthy mutts!
- Keep your flea ridden paws out of the food, you mangy beasts!
- Watch these mercenaries closely, brothers!
- Work harder you lazy mongrels, or I'll roast you alive!
- Despite using warlock abilities and dressing in warlock Tier 10, the Overlord is a shadowcaster. It was stated, when explained why playable Zandalari could not have warlocks, that the Zandalari had no concept of the fel and as a result do not have warlocks.
- This might be a retcon, as at the time of the Overlord's inclusion into the game, this was not stated to be the case, though the Overlord does not actually use any fel-related spells.
- Despite many of the Zandalari in the area getting their models updated with the release of the Isle of Thunder, the Overlord and Zandalari Diviner continue to use their recolored ice troll models.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.