|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Level||92 Rare Elite|
|Location||Various on Pandaria|
Zandalari Warbringers are members of the Zandalari/Mogu armies of , the Thunder King. They lead brigades of Zandalari trolls onto the shores of Pandaria to begin the invasion. They are accompanied by Silentstrike Pterrorwings.
|Jade Forest||Woods of the Lost|
|Krasarang Wilds||Nayeli Lagoon|
|Kun-Lai Summit||Auburn Bluffs|
|Dread Wastes||Briny Muck|
- Horrific Visage 30 yd range — Strikes fear in an enemy, causing it to flee in terror for 8 sec. 2 sec cast. Uninterruptible. (7 sec cooldown)
- Meteor Shower — Summons a shower of meteors, dealing Fire damage at the impact locations. 3 sec cast. Uninterruptible. 10 sec duration. Ticks every 0.5 sec for 185-215K Fire in a 3-yd radius (10 sec cooldown)
- Scarab Swarm — Summons a bevy of scarabs to attack the enemy. 2 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Summons 10 Scarabs, each with 39,431 health. (7 sec cooldown)
- Thunder Crush — Crush enemies in a cone in front of the caster for 250,000 Nature damage. 1.5 sec cast. Uninterruptible. 20-yard radius. Hits for 231-269K Nature. (7 sec cooldown)
- Vengeful Spirit — Summons a vengeful spirit to assist the caster. 3 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Summons a Vengeful Spirit with 3,943,410 health. (8 sec cooldown)
Warbringers cannot be crowd controlled, and will have four of these five abilities. Run around to avoid Meteor Shower. Horrific Visage can't be interrupted either. Group up on the warbringer when it winds up a Scarab Swarm cast to take them all out with area of effect spells. Thunder Crush is a standard 45-degree frontal cone ability that should be side-stepped out of, and whoever is targeted by the Vengeful Spirit should just kite it around.
The Primordial Direhorn mounts will only drop from direhorns with a corresponding eye color: for example, the Slate Primordial Direhorn only drops from direhorns with blue eyes. The mounts have a drop rate of about 5%.
It should also be noted that the Amber Warbringer and the Jade Warbringer will never spawn in Krasarang Wilds.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now have a rare chance to drop Blood-Soaked Invitation.
- Hotfix (2013-03-19): "Zandalari Warbringers are now immune to crowd control and interrupt effects."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.