Zandalari troll (playable)
|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- This article is about the playable race. For the Zandalari troll lore, see Zandalari troll.
- Main article: Zandalari troll#History
Battle for Azeroth
Descended from the first troll tribes, the Zandalari are an ancient kingdom steeped in ritual and superstition. Their warriors ride mighty dinosaurs into battle, and they possess one of the most formidable fleets in the known world. But as enemies encroach upon the borders of Zuldazar, unrest within the king's council threatens to topple the empire. If the heroes of the Horde can return stability to Zandalar, they would gain a powerful new ally.
- Main article: Zandalari troll#Appearance & traits
|City of Gold -|
|Embrace the Loa -|
|Pterrodax Swoop -|
|Ward of the Loa -|
Notes & trivia
- With the exception of some custom animations such as spell casting, the male Zandalari use night elf animations and the females use jungle troll animations.
- Due to their connection with the dinosaur loa, Zandalari druids use a raptor for , a pterrordax for , a humanoid pterrordax for , an ankylodon for , and a sabertusk for .