- For the Blizzard Community Manager, see Zarhym.
|Location||Cavern of Lost Spirits, Timeless Isle /|
- Alright. I need some help... I'm lookin' for my body. It's somewhere in this cave, but you can only see it if you're in the spirit world. If you want to help me find it, let me know.
- Be warned, though. The Timeless Spirits can kick us out of the spirit world, and I don't think I'm strong enough to get you back in there for a while if they do.
- I'm ready to enter the spirit world.
In this phased version of the area, the only mobs, Timeless Spirits, are mogu ghosts that are immune to damage, have an aggro radius marked on the ground, and will eject players from the spirit realm upon completion of a 4-second channel. Explore the area looking for Spirit Chests while avoiding the aggro radii of all of the spirits. Chests have 30-60x , 10-100x , and 4-20x . Each chest may only be looted once during the event.
The skeletal remains of Zarhym's body are found at , ~10x , and 1 timeless armor token. Zarhym just brushes it off though, preferring to stay without it./ at the end of the cavern, and will reward ~150x
Zarhym will start the event once a day for players.
Loot check macro
To check whether the event was started today, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, the event was started today; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Hey, meat sack! If you got five minutes, come talk to me! I got no body!
- Interact with him
- Good deal. Welcome to the Spirit World. Kinda. Let's check out the chests for any goodies, and see if you can find my body somewhere!
- Random puns
- Ghosts must get cold. The wind goes straight through 'em!
- I always wanted to play the organ.
- I got a bone to pick wit' you!
- I know my jokes ain't so good... I lost my funny bone!
- I love you wit' every bone in my body!
- I'm bonin' up on my spirit lore.
- I'm not sure I have the stomach for this...
- I thought about askin' her out but I didn't have the guts.
- I used to be more humerus.
- I was bone to be wild!
- Maybe I'm a bit of a bonehead...
- Say anthin', it won't get under my skin!
- Sometimes you gotta be sternum with unruly ghosts.
- Sorry for ribbin' ya so much.
- Sticks and stones may break my bones...
- They didn't leave me with a leg to stand on!
- Want to hear somethin' funny? Coccyx.
- What kind of spirit haunts a chicken coop? A poultry geist!
- Who just called me a numbskull?
- Who needs a body when your jokes got legs?
- Why don't I dance at parties? I have no body to dance wit'!
- Find his body
- Wicked! You found my body! Look at them old bones.
- I really thought I'd be more excited about this...
- Know what? I don't even want 'em. I like being able to float around freely.
It's possible that the spirit world in this case means the Blizzard forums, and the Timeless Spirits that kick him out of the spirit world represent negative forum posters who drag down the experience, forcing him to take a break. His eventual rejection of his body and desire to float around freely may indicate his happiness with time spent on the forums interacting with the community in various contexts.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-09-11): "Zarhym should now properly despawn after a player has started the event to search for his body."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.