||This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Fill this page with Adventure Guide, Abilities, Achievements, and Quotes sections, and a Strategy section if needed. You may want to review information from fansites for encounter guides.
Zek'voz is a boss in Uldir.
Shortly after the Sundering, a dark messenger arrived on the fresh shores of Zandalar, intending to bring the newly isolated tribe into the service of N'Zoth. Zek'voz was prepared to entice, bribe, cajole, corrupt, or simply kill them, but he was not prepared to encounter the defenses of Uldir. He was captured, studied, disassembled, and stored in the Titans' Archives, where he has waited for a chance to escape.
Overview of tactics for the Zek'voz fight.
Zek'voz attacks players while the compromised Titan Discs come online, calling forth powerful Old God magics and summoning their lesser servants. As new Titan Discs come online, previously activated Discs will power down.
- Keep a safe distance from your allies when Eye Beam is preparing to fire.
- Consider your positioning when Roiling Deceit is about to expire.
- Intercept Orb of Corruption to gain Corruptor's Pact.
- Titan Spark strikes random targets periodically.
- Surging Darkness inflicts substantial damage to all party members in addition to the lethal damage within each eruption.
- Orb of Corruption inflicts significant raid damage to all party members if it lands.
- Avoid being struck by Void Lash multiple times during Might of the Void.
- Consider the position of your allies when redirecting casts of Void Lash.
- Interrupt and crowd control allies under the effects of Will of the Corruptor.
- Titan Spark — Titan energy arcs from the damaged Titan Disc, striking several targets for X Arcane damage.
- Surging Darkness — Upon reaching 100 energy, Zek'voz unleashes a series of eruptions in quick succession. Each eruption inflicts X Shadow damage to players caught withing it. In addition, each eruption inflicts X Shadow damage to all players.
- Might of the Void — Zek'voz performs a series of powerful attacks.
- Void Lash — Zek'voz summons lashing tentacles, inflicting X Shadow damage in a frontal cone, and reduces healing received by 50% for 8 sec. This effect stacks
- Shatter — Zek'voz strikes the target, inflicting X Physical damage and increasing Physical damage taken by 50% for 40 sec.
Stage One: Chaos
- Eye Beam — The Eye of C'thun penetrates the soul of the target, dealing X Shadow damage and leaping to any nearby allies for increased damage.
- Silithid Warrior — Sillithid Warriors ignore threat and seek out random players.
- Skittering Swarm — Silithid Warriors ignore threat and seek out random players.
- Jagged Mandible — The Silithid Warrior's melee attacks maim the target, inflicting X Physical damage every 2 sec.
Stage Two: Deception
- Roilling Deceit — Yogg-Saron corrupts the target, inflicting X Shadow damage every 3 sec and forms an Ominous Cloud upon expiration.
- Omnious Cloud — Ominous Clouds slowly drift through the area and will boil ominously if an enemy strays too close, summoning a Guardian of Yogg-Saron.
- Guardian of Yogg-Saron — Casts Shadow Nova upon reaching 100 energy or when defeated.
- Shadow Nova — Self destructs, inflicting X Shadow damage to all enemies.
- Nerubian Voidweaver — Ranged add that casts Void Bolt
- Shadpwbind — The caster binds itself, preventing forced movement effects.
- Void Bolt — Launches Shadow energy towards an enemy, inflicting X Shadow damage.
Stage Three: Corruption
- Overload — The damaged disc activates, increasing the frequency of Titan Spark.
- Orb of Corruption — Explodes on impact with the ground, inflicting X Shadow damage to all players. Pulses every 5 sec while grounded for 100% increased damage. Intercepting the Orb of Corruption launches the orb into the air and afflicts the intercepting player with Corruptor's Pact.
- Corruptor's Pact — Overwhelming power courses through you. Maximum health, damage done, and healing done increased by 100%. Afflicted by Will of the Corruptor upon expiration.
- Will of the Corruptor — The mind of the victim is overtaken, forcing them to attack their allies until sufficient damage is taken.
- Void Wail — Releases a wave of pure void energy, causing X Shadow damage to players within 8 yards and causing them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
- Psionic Blast — Blasts the target's mind for X Shadow damage and causes them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Ul basha krix.
- I am superior!
- Stage One: Chaos
- MOTHER says: Disc accessed. C'Thun data loading.
- Silithid Warrior
- MOTHER says: Warning: additional Silithid are being replicated.
- Stage Two: Deception
- MOTHER says: Disc accessed. Yogg-Saron data loading.
- Nerubian Voidweaver
- MOTHER says: Warning: additional Nerubian are being replicated.
- Stage Three: Corruption
- MOTHER says: Disc accessed. Corrupted data loading.
- Surging Darkness
- Ug' crish zul Thraxas!
- You will be eradicated!
- Naza bul rexil qalic ul'.
- Not a single worthy trait among you.
- Hul bala miz rilakich...
- How is this... possible...
- First Terminal
- MOTHER yells: First console activated. Re-establishing energy matrix.
- During the Battle for Azeroth alpha, the Zek'voz boss encounter was initially called Titan Discs, with the boss itself being named Zol'thuum. It was later renamed to Zek'vohj, and finally to Zek'voz.
- During alpha, the raid encounter description read: "Zol'thuum assaults players while the compromised Titan Discs come online, calling forth powerful Old God magics and summoning their lesser servants. As new Titan Discs come online, previously activated Discs will go dormant."
- Zek'voz's model is called aqir.m2 in the files, though its race is never stated in-game.