|Title||<Council of the Black Harvest>|
|Affiliation(s)||Council of the Black Harvest; Gnomeregan (ostensibly)|
After convening with his fellow warlocks on the Council, Zelifrax was partnered with Shinfel Blightsworn to hunt down the scattered remnants of the Twilight Cult, and glean what knowledge (and, consequently, power) they could from the cultists -- one way or another.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
After the Battle for the Broken Shore, Zelifrax and the rest of the Council of the Black Harvest sought out a powerful warlock to take place as the Sixth member of the Council, having since lost Kanrethad. They met in the sewers of Dalaran to open a portal into the deepest parts of the Twisting Nether and bind a powerful demon to their will in order to grow stronger against the Burning Legion. Things went wrong as Zelifrax, who led the ritual, started stuttering, and the powerful pit lord they managed to summon, Jagganoth, overwhelmed the Council. Jagganoth grabbed Zelifrax in his hand and threw him against the wall, instantly killing him. The demon then took the others captive on his personal world, Dreadscar Rift.
- His death is a reference to the death of another gnome warlock named Wilfred Fizzlebang, who during the Argent Tournament tried to summon a doomguard only to summon a much stronger foe. Both died to the demon they summoned as they lacked the power or skill to bind them, with both demons calling them a "trifling gnome".
- In his name is written as Zelfrax. However, it was likely a typo.
- During the Mists of Pandaria beta, he had the quote "Let someone else pay the price of your recklessness" on the warlock talent Sacrificial Pact.
- Zelifrax is voiced by Chris Parson.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.