- Not to be confused with Zen'tiki.
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Various; The Menders' Stead, Western Plaguelands; Magni's Encampment, Silithus|
As a initiate of the Circle, he appeared in Western Plaguelands seeking to cleanse it. He is given to the adventurer to train his abilities and accuracy. It is decided that he would become healer.
He also appeared in Lunarfall Inn / Frostwall Tavern on Draenor . Sent as an investigator of the Primals by the Cenarion Circle, he explains that he would have come sooner, but had "a little trouble" getting his flight form to work on Draenor.
During the Burning Legion's third invasion, Zen'Kiki appeared in the Dreamgrove. When Malfurion Stormrage named a new Arch Druid and most of the surrounding druids enter bear, cat, moonkin, or flight forms in celebration, Zen'Kiki instead transformed into a lion seal.
In order to learn, he became an assistant to the Archdruid.
He is provided as a companion for the following quests:
Zen'kiki likes da kitty form best for sleeping.
Zen'Kiki will follow the player and provide extra fire, not only for this quest, but also anywhere in the Western Plaguelands while the quests involving him are active. In his main form, he casts (with the old animation from before patch 4.3.0), which hits for 350 damage, although it misses often.
Occasionally he will polymorph into a random animal form, with less than spectacular results. It is always accompanied by him saying "Shapeshift!" followed by something relevant to the form.
- Aquatic Form: Falls onto his back and gets stuck lying on the ground.
- Shapeshift! Try to swim away now mon!
- Shapeshift! Uh oh... wait a minute here...
- Shapeshift! Oh no! Not again...
- This isn't right.
- Can Zen'Kiki get a little nudge?
- A little help here...
- I seem to be... stuck...
- Why you guys upside down?
- Zen'kiki's real sorry about this.
- Shapeshift! Here comes de moonfire!
- Shapeshift! Here it comes, mon!
- Cut it out!
- It burns!
- Ow, mon!
- It burns like the moon!
- Stop dat!
- Shapeshift! Time for cat form!
- Shapeshift! Get ready to taste my claws
- Shapeshift! Zen'Kiki's ready to pounce!
- Get back over here, mon!
- Here comes Zen'Kiki!
- Shapeshift! Over here, mon!
- Shapeshift! Time for bear form!
- Shapeshift! Zen'kiki will absorb de damage!
- Am I hitting him? (stands with his back to the mob)
- Zen'Kiki is in control!
- Get over here, you coward!
- No, hit me! Over here, mon!
- I got dis one!
- It is suspected that he is a parody of clueless druid players.
- Zen'kiki's being unable to fly on Draenor may be both a reference to his past difficulties with shapeshifting, and the design decision by Blizzard to delay flying for the player base.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.