Zen'Kiki, the Druid
37 (Requires 35)
+700 Cenarion Circle
Return to the Menders' Stead if you become separated from Zen'Kiki.
- Wildlife killed with Zen'Kiki (20)
We accept all who choose to follow the druidic path, regardless of race, faction, or talent. Occasionally that means we enlist a druid who needs more help than others.
I'd like you to meet Zen'Kiki. He's pretty new, and he's still learning his craft. Would you mind taking him out with you for a while? You can practice combat on the plagued animals that roam nearby.
Zen'kiki needs a ... a big (brother/sister), like you to help him gain some confidence.
It looks like Zen'Kiki is still having a little bit of trouble with his shapeshifting.
- : Obviously, this is useless on land. He can only lie on his back and shake his flippers.
- : Zen'kiki randomly jumps around, pouncing and raking, but nowhere near the enemy. After that, he says: "Get back over here!"
- : He turns his rear towards the enemy and starts mauling and swiping. After a while, he asks: "Am I hitting him?"
- : While in Moonkin Form, Zen'kiki spams ... on himself. At about half health, he shifts back to caster.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.