Zen'Kiki and the Cultists
38 (Requires 35)
+700 Cenarion Circle
- Captive Plaguebear freed and healed (4)
While you've been away, I've been trying a different approach on our friend Zen'Kiki. I believe he may have a future as a healer. This is mainly because healing spells never miss.
I hear from Field Agent Kaartish that the cultist camp to the east is where the plagued animals are coming from. I hope you don't mind escorting Zen'Kiki over there... perhaps he can help heal some of the plagued animals within the camp.
By the grace of the Earthmother, I hope this works.
By the grace of the Earthmother, he's done it! Thank you, <name>!
I admit, I had nearly given up hope on Zen'Kiki. It is only due to your patience and diligence that he has come into his own as a druid and member of the Cenarion Circle. And that's without even mentioning the good you've done for nature.
You have my admiration and respect.
- Zen'Kiki says: De tauren say that she'll teach me to heal if we do a good job! Let's go, mon!
Unlike many other quests in this region, this quest offers Cenarion Circle reputation rather than Argent Crusade reputation.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.