||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Replaced by [Zen Pulse].
- Zen Sphere
- Level 30 monk talent
- 40 yd range
- 10 sec cooldown
- Instant cast
- Forms a Zen Sphere above the target, healing the target for X, and dealing (9.5% of attack power) Nature damage to a nearby enemy, every 2 for 16 sec.
After 16 sec, the Zen Sphere detonates, dealing (125% of attack power) Nature damage and (125% of attack power) healing to all targets within 10 yards. Triggered early if dispelled or the target is damaged below 35% health.
Zen Sphere is a talented monk ability, available at level 30.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Replaced by [Zen Pulse].
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Zen Sphere has been improved. Its detonation damage has increased by 97%, detonation healing has increased by 70%, but periodic healing has been reduced by 39%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer has a target limit.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 15% more healing and damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now has a limit of 2 (was 1), detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the Zen Sphere is dispelled, no longer costs Chi, and has a 10-second cooldown. Its periodic damage has been increased by 22%, periodic healing has been reduced by 61%, its detonation healing has been reduced by 62%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The healing provided when detonating Zen Sphere has been reduced by 25%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.