|Location||One Keg, Kun-Lai Summit|
- Zaiyu says: Has there been any word from Kota Basecamp?
- Yoona says: No. And no kafa either. Dark days are coming.
- Zengi says: No Kota Kafa? How am I going to ake up in the morning?
- Zaiyu says: I haven't seen any Shado-Pan lately.
- Zaiyu says: They got recalled to Serpent's Spine.
- Yoona says: So who is protecting the Burlap Trail?
- Zaiyu says: Uhh...
- Zaiyu says: I still remember when I used to guard the Burlap Trail.
- Yoona says: Drinking is not guarding.
- Zaiyu says: Hey! I was a Shado-Pan once.
- Zaiyu says: Was that before or after you built the wall with your own two paws?
- Zaiyu says: ...before.
- Zaiyu says: You hear, some of the grummles are refusing to go up Mount Neverest?
- Yoona says: I'm sure they are just being overly superstitious.
- Zengi says: Superstitious or not, you won't find me exploring some place a grummle is afraid to travel.
- Zaiyu says: I heard the yaungol have taken over most of the farmlands in the south.
- Yoona says: What's a yaungol?
- Zengi says: Know what a yak is?
- Yoona says: Of course.
- Zengi says: Imagine one of those walking around on two feet, only angrier.
- Zaiyu says: I heard the Burlap Outpost got destroyed by hozen.
- Yoona says: Hmm. I never really liked that place. The outhouses were always dirty.
- Zengi says: You are heartless. What about the grummles?
- Yoona says: Heartless? Is it too much to ask for a clean outhouse?
- Yoona says: What?! Don't give me that look!
- Zaiyu says: Hozen are on the ravage again. I can feel it in my knees.
- Zengi says: I thought you only felt weather in your knees.
- Zaiyu says: That's my right knee. My left knee feels hozen ravages.
- Zaiyu says: You know, they say these mountains are full of yeti.
- Yoona says: Who says that?
- Zaiyu says: Oh... well.. you know... "they".
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.