|Affiliation(s)||Twilight dragonflight, Twilight's Hammer|
|Occupation||Mistress of the Twilight's Hammer|
|Location||Twilight Throne, Deepholm|
|Status||Killable, Deceased (Lore)|
- "The Twilight Dragonflight lives and our destiny is at hand!"
Zeryxia is a mature twilight drake who became the leader of the Twilight's Hammer following Deathwing's downfall. Taking on the guise of a blood elf and the title Mistress of Twilight, she took the scattered remnants of the Hammer and led them to Deepholm.
Claiming to have heard the whispers of Sintharia from beyond the grave, she learned of a way to use the power of the void to subjugate the elements to their will. She planned to use this dark magic to rend Azeroth asunder once again. The Earthen Ring, seeking to unite the four Elemental Lords against the Burning Legion, were asked to rid Deepholm of the Twilight's Hammer by Therazane and stop them from controlling her children. The Farseer and Muln Earthfury led the attack on Twilight Throne, killing Zeryxia's cultists and discovering her plans. As the Earthen Ring shamans delve deeper into Deepholm's tunnels, they discover a huge cache of Twilight dragon eggs, the tunnels filled with young whelps and drakes.
The shaman approach the Mistress of Twilight to stop her plans. She reveals herself to be a mature twilight drake, larger and more powerful than those previously encountered. As she dies, she claims the Twilight Dragonflight shall endure and that she goes to meet her mother on the other side.
- Roar of Terror - Roars, causing all nearby enemies to flee in fear.
- Shadow Bolt - Inflicts Shadow damage to an enemy.
- Shadowflame Breath - Breathes fire towards an enemy, inflicting Shadowflame damage over time.
- Twilight Fury - Enters a fury, increasing Melee, Ranged and Spell speed by 50%.
- Main article: The Twilight Master#Notes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.
|Dragon form||Elven form|