|Race||Bronze dragon (Dragonkin)|
|Affiliation(s)||Keepers of Time|
BiographyThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King. This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
After the city of Theramore was destroyed by a mana bomb, Zidormi appeared outside the city. There, she offers to show players who have completed the Theramore's Fall scenario the city as it appeared before it was destroyed.This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
- Time Travelling
- Travelling through time to the Blasted Lands before the Iron Horde invasion.
Speak with Zidormi again to travel back to the present.
During the Ironmarch invasion of the Blasted Lands, the bronze dragon traveled to a hill right next to the border between the Blasted Lands the Swamp of Sorrows with the ability to transport players back to the pre-invasion state of the area.This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Peak of Serenity||90 Elite||130,624|
- This portal leads to the Caverns of Time, deep beneath the earth in far-off Tanaris.
- I possess the power to send you there, should you so desire.
- Before Theramore's Fall
- The events that take place here will forever change this land.
- After Theramore's Fall
- This devastation could have been avoided, <class>. There was a time when Theramore was a symbol of peace...
- Such a waste...
- While in Theramore Past
- Zidormi says: You need only ask when you are ready to return to the present.
- Some decisions have dire consequences.
- Such a waste...
- War does not simply visit these lands, it lives here. The violence thrives in past, present, and future...
Peak of Serenity
This land has gone through many hardships in the past but the final story of this grand temple has yet to be revealed.
If you wish to relive days gone by, I can allow you to visit the past for a short time.
Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.
I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled over these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.
So much history. So much pain.
But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
- Can you show me what Silithus was like before the Wound in the World?
- Can you return me to the present time?
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.3.2 (2017-10-24): Silithus appearance added.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Peak of Serenity appearance added.
- Hotfix (2014-12-17): "Zidormi in Dustwallow Marsh should now correctly send players back in time to visit old Theramore."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Blasted Lands appearance added.
- Hotfix (2012-09-18): "Interacting with Zidormi in Dustwallow Bay no longer requires Mists of Pandaria."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now appears in Dustwallow Marsh.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.
|Dalaran||Dustwallow Marsh||Blasted Lands||Peak of Serenity||Time Traveling|