Zissiah is a sethrak quest giver located at the Terrace of the Devoted in Vol'dun. After completion of [110 - 120] Break Their Ranks and [110 - 120] Push Them Back!, she walks inside the Sanctuary of the Devoted to stand next to Zeriph.
- This temple is our last refuge.
- Gossip after completing [110 - 120] Break Their Ranks and [110 - 120] Push Them Back!
- Sethraliss will watch over us.
- Who is Sethraliss?
- Sethraliss is our beloved loa.
- When Mythrax ravaged our lands and threatened to wipe us from existence, it was she who stopped him, giving her life to save ours.
- Unlike the Faithless, we still feel her presence, and believe that one day she will be returned to us.
- Who are the Faithless?
- The Faithless are a force of militant sethrak, led by Emperor Korthek.
- Long ago, we all lived as one, as Sethraliss would have wanted.
- Since Korthek's betrayal, the Faithless have brought war upon these lands.
- They will not stop until they have conquered the world.
- Who is Korthek?
- He calls himself Emperor Korthek, but long ago he was one of the Keepers, entrusted to protect the tomb.
- His hunger for war goes against everything our loa stands for, yet he denounces and defies her by raising an army that plans to conquer all of Zuldazar.
- Who are the Keepers?
- The Keepers were the most powerful among us, charged with sealing Mythrax's corpse within the great pyramid.
- Sulthis was the founder, but he could not seal the tomb alone.
- He asked Vorrik and Korthek for their help, and together, they cast a barrier around the great pyramid, sealing the corpse of Mythrax within.