As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Zukk'ash Infestation (Alliance)
39 (Requires 37)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Reward
- 4 Progress
- 5 Completion
- 6 Gains
- 7 Progression
- 8 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 9 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 10 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 11 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 12 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 13 Patch changes
- 14 External links
Collect 20 Zukk'ash Carapaces.
With the gnolls out of the way, we're ready to take care of other foes. Our scouts have discovered what appears to be a hive nearby, extending deep beneath the ground.
The insects of the hive are large and ferocious, and most likely pose an even greater threat than the gnolls. I want you to proceed to the hive with caution. Cut down a good portion of the bugs and bring back their carapaces for further study.
How goes the hunt, <name>? Are you here to report your success?
These are silithid after all...I wasn't sure, having never seen one in person. Gilneas had its problems, but at least we didn't have these monstrosities running around!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.