|Title||<Grand Champion of Sen'jin>|
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
Like every horde champion, he is only encountered by alliance players.
The Lich King is relentless, his undead armies pouring forth to overwhelm his foes. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, endurance, and teamwork. His hardened veterans will weed out those who lack the stomach to face the ravening throngs of undead.
- Shoot — Zul'tore shoots a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Multi-Shot — Zul'tore fires a volley of missiles at a player and their nearby allies, striking up to 3 targets, inflicting Physical damage.
- Lightning Arrows — Zul'tore calls forth lightning which strikes his arrows, causing them to inflict additional Nature damage. Lightning Arrows has 5 charges and lasts for 20 sec.
- Disengage — Zul'tore attempts to disengage from players, leaping backwards.
Zul'tore is a hunter and uses Shoot, and an (interruptable) ability called Lightning Arrows, which looks like a druid's Hurricane. He is mostly annoying in that he can use Disengage to get out of melee range of your tank.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.