|This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- For his biography, see Zul.
|Race||Zandalari troll (Undead)|
Zul, Reborn is the sixth boss in Uldir.
Once the proud leader of the Zanchuli Council, highest advisors to the kings of Zandalar, Zul was praised as the greatest of prophets. Now, the dark prophet has turned on King Rastakhan and would see a true troll empire rule the world once again, even if it means submitting to the blood god: G'huun.
Zul begins the encounter assisted by the Forces of Blood. He will continue to summon additional Forces of Blood that the party must contend with while his energy fills. At 40% health, Zul no longer summons the Forces of Blood and becomes fully empowered with the Blood of G'huun, unleashing Locus of Corruption, spending his Elder Blood to afflict the raid with Corrupted Blood for the remainder of the encounter. Players must defeat him before the damage from Corrupted Blood overwhelms them.
- Move away from the party when afflicted by Dark Revelation.
- Dispelling Bound by Shadow from Minions of Zul will instantly kill them.
- Quickly kill the Animated Ichors summoned from Congeal Blood before they reach Zul.
- Dark Revelation and Deathwish deal high group damage.
- Dispel Deathwish before players leap to their deaths!
- Once Zul casts Locus of Corruption, the group will begin taking constraint damage for the remainder of the encounter.
- Nazmani Crushers use Thrumming Pulse when their energy is full. Make sure they are not within range of their allies!
- Avoid melee attacks from Bloodthirsty Crawgs or use defensive abilities to reduce their healing from Hungering Maw.
- Rupturing Blood will create a large area of Ruptured Blood when it wears off - make sure you are far away from other players!
Stage One: The Forces of Blood
- Pool of Darkness — Creates a Pool of Darkness at a location for 20 sec. Periodically, the Pool of Darkness will explode in Erupting Darkness, unless a player is standing inside of it. Players standing in a Pool of Darkness are afflicted with Absorbed in Darkness.
- Dark Revelation — Unleashes a Dark Revelation after 10 sec, dealing X Shadow damage to all players. This damage decreases with distance from the affected player. Additionally, a Minion of Zul is created near the player's location.
- Minion of Zul — Minions of Zul fixate on players and cannot be tanked.
- Shadow Barrage — Inflicts X Shadow damage to a random player.
- Call of Blood — Zul forms allies out of the blood he has been gifted by G'huun, summoning the Forces of Blood.
- Blood Recall — When killed, the Forces of Blood will regenerate after a short period unless afflicted by Decaying Flesh.
- Decaying Flesh — The instability of G'huun's blood magic suppresses Blood Recall for 12 sec, allowing the afflicted creature to be killed without regenerating. When removed, will jump to another creature of a different type.
- Nazmani Crusher — Add that casts Thrumming Pulse
- Bloody Cleave — Inflicts X Physical damage in a cone in front of the caster.
- Thrumming Pulse — Increases the damage done by Zul and his minions within 30 yards by 50% for 40 sec. This effect stacks.
- Nazmani Bloodhexer — Adds that sumoons Animated Ichors.
- Congeal Blood — Congeals the ambient blood of G'huun into an Animated Ichor at the Bloodhexer's location.
- Bloodshard — Inflicts X Shadow damage to the lowest health player.
- Sanguine Presence — If two Nazmani Bloodhexers come within 20 yards of each other, their Sanguine Presence will burst, healing all enemies for 10% every 2 sec.
- Bloodthirsty Crawg — Adds that heal when they deal damage.
Stage Two: Zul, Awakened
- Locus of Corruption — Zul consumes all of his energy, applying one stack of Corrupted Blood to all players per 5 energy consumed.
- Rupturing Blood — Afflicts targets in a cone in front of Zul with Rupturing Blood, dealing X Physical damage every 2 sec. for 20 sec, and creating a pool of Ruptured Blood upon expiration. This effect stacks.
- Corrupted Blood — Inflicts X Shadow damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks and lasts until the end of the encounter.
- Deathwish — Fills a player with a Deathwish, causing them to walk towards the edge of the arena and jump off the platform to their death upon reaching
|Pursax, the Backborer ( · · )||Agility dagger|
|Tusk of the Reborn Prophet ( · · )||Intellect dagger|
|Visage of the Ascended Prophet ( · · )||Azerite cloth helmet|
|Crest of the Undying Visionary ( · · )||Azerite mail helmet|
|Usurper's Bloodcaked Spaulders ( · · )||Azerite leather shoulders|
|( · · )||Cloak|
|Chestplate of Apocalyptic Machinations ( · · )||Azerite plate chest|
|Armbands of Sacrosanct Acts ( · · )||Leather bracers|
|Imperious Vambraces ( · · )||Plate bracers|
|( · · )||Mail belt|
- MOTHER yells: Reorigination drive restored. Vault access granted.
- Zul spawns
- Princess Talanji yells: Zul?! How is he alive? I saw him die by my father's hand!
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: I recognize the ugly on that troll. What is Zul up to?
- MOTHER yells: Analysis indicates high levels of corruption. Hypothesis: G'huun reanimated this specimen and enhanced it. Further testing required.
- Princess Talanji yells: It does not matter how he returned. My knife will send him back to de abyss.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Eugh, so he's a reanimated corpse? Let's put 'im back in the ground.
- Come, fools! I've already seen your end.
- Everything is as I have foreseen!
- Call of Blood
- Come, brethren! Feed upon de unfaithful!
- Arise my chosen! Through blood we shall conquer!
- Rise from my blood to crush the weak!
- Dark Revelation
- De power of G'huun will be your doom!
- Locus of Corruption
- G'huun's blood flows through my veins! Tremble before my power!
- Witness your end and despair!
- Killing a player
- Weak. Just as I predicted.
- You never had a future!
- Zul yells: Wait... Dis was not the future I was promised...
- MOTHER yells: Warning, significant threat of contamination beyond this point. Quarantine protocols prevent me from proceeding.
- Princess Talanji yells: De rest is up to us. We will put an end to G'huun's disease.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: We'll take it from here. Time tae put an end to G'huun.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.