110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Listen to Halford Wyrmbane's battle plan
- Speak with Jes-Tereth to travel to Zuldazar
Fortunately, we have a few choices as to where we can set up camp.
Stick around. I'll go over the battle plan.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
Backups from Kul Tiras? Perfect. I was just about to finish another execution.
Speak with Wyrmbane:
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Gather around, everyone. Here's the plan.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: We already have boots on the ground in not one, but TWO locations in Zuldazar.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: <name>!
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Rendezvous with Brigadier Thom, one of our 7th Legion officers.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: His crew ran into some trouble at sea, but they've managed to eke out a bit of a camp on the eastern shore.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Kelsey!
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Yes sir!
- Halford Wyrmbane says: You'll be meeting with Anvil-Thane Thurgaden, on Zuldazar's southeastern coast.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Ooh! Dark iron dwarves! I love dark iron dwarves! They have MACHINES.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Evaluate these encampments and report back with your findings.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: You have your orders. Dismissed!
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Machines.... <sigh>
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Sometimes I wish I WAS a machine...
Head to the stern of the ship and speak with Tereth:
- This ship is yours to command, <name>. I have the crew prepared for any eventuality.
(Quest) Set sail for Zuldazar.
- Brigadier Thom says: This one will speak. At least he still has his tongue, unlike those stinking forsaken.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.