Zur'chaka the Bonecrafter
|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Za'Tual boneyard, Isle of Thunder|
- Spirit Bolts — Deals Shadow damage to all nearby enemies every 0.50 sec. 1.26 sec cast. 6 sec channel. Interruptible. While channeling, triggers every 0.5 sec... (6 sec cooldown)
- Spirit Bolts Instant. Hits for 16,500 Shadow.
- Fountain of Skulls 40 yd range — Conjures forth a torrent of skulls, inflicting Shadow damage to an area upon impact. 2.52 sec cast. Uninterruptible. 10 sec duration. Missiles trigger... (15 sec. cooldown)
- Fountain of Skulls 40 yd range — Conjures for a barrage of skulls, inflicting 46,250 to 53,750 Shadow damage to enemies in a 2 yard radius. Instant.
- Roll the Bones 4.21 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Telegraphed with a boss emote and will use one of the following abilities:
- Zur'chaka Rolls the Bones!
- Zur'chaka the Bonecrafter says: Rollin the bones...
- Strengthen Bones — Increases damage dealt by 10%. 2.52 sec cast. Uninterruptible, undispellable, and stacks. Affects all abilities. Lasts the rest of the encounter.
- Zur'chaka the Bonecrafter says: The Bones side with me!
- Mend Bones — Heals enemies within 20 yards for 185,000 to 215,000 2.52 sec cast. Does actually heal his enemies.
- Zur'chaka the Bonecrafter says: The Bones side with you, mon!
- Fountain of Skulls See above.
- Zur'chaka the Bonecrafter says: The Bones sides with death!
Before starting the encounter, try to clear some of the area around Zur'chaka, as movement is a big part of the fight. Kill a few Zandalari Boneworkers and pull him closer to the Eternal Spirit of Tharon'ja, who does not play a part in the encounter.
Zur'chaka will start channeling Spirit Bolts, which should be interrupted, or they will hit for 16,500 Shadow every half-second. He will also summon a Fountain of Skulls, which launches missiles all over the area randomly for roughly 10 seconds. If a missile hits the ground within 2 yards of a player, it will inflict 50,000 Shadow damage.
Every 40 seconds after the start of the encounter, Zur'chaka will Roll the Bones. He will cast Strengthen Bones on himself (The Bones side with me!), increasing all damage output by 10% for the rest of the encounter, cast Mend Bones at all enemies within 20 yards of him (The Bones side with you, mon!), healing them for ~200,000 health each, or cast Fountain of Skulls again (The Bones side with death!). Strengthen Bones does stack, and affects his melee swings, Spirit Bolts, and Fountain of Skulls.
Start unloading on Zur'chaka right from the start, as his damage output will only go higher the longer the encounter lasts. Interrupt his Spirit Bolts, which will not be cast that frequently, and dodge the Fountain of Skulls while still trying to do damage to him. He will Roll the Bones every 40 seconds, so make sure to be within 20 yards of him in case he rolls Mend Bones for the free heal. Otherwise, make sure not to pull any additional mobs while moving about.
- +100 The Black Prince
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.