Bones of Nozronn
The Bones of Nozronn are the remains of an ancient rhino often worshiped by the gorlocs in Sholazar Basin. Using a special incense made from cobra fangs will allow communication from Nozronn himself. He speaks to the adventurer through his spirit.
After using the incense during the quest given by Oracle Soo-rahm:
- Voice of Nozronn says: So the oracIe has decided to aid you, outIander. Very weII, l will offer you what i know.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Your companion seeks the shardhorn patriarch Farunn, who holds himself aIoof from his brothers.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Farunn walks the lands north of what your people call the Bittertide Falls. You will find him alone, but you will see her requires no defenders.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Return to your companion. TelI him to go forth and claim his prize in Farunn.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Once he has done so, tell him to Ieave this land in peace. He does not belong here.