Bones of Nozronn
The Bones of Nozronn are the remains of an ancient rhino often worshiped by the gorlocs in Sholazar Basin. Using a special incense made from cobra fangs will allow communication from Nozronn himself. He speaks to the adventurer through his spirit.
keeps a shrine in Nozronn's honor.
- Voice of Nozronn says: So the oracIe has decided to aid you, outIander. Very weII, l will offer you what i know.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Your companion seeks the shardhorn patriarch Farunn, who holds himself aIoof from his brothers.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Farunn walks the lands north of what your people call the Bittertide Falls. You will find him alone, but you will see her requires no defenders.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Return to your companion. TelI him to go forth and claim his prize in Farunn.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Once he has done so, tell him to Ieave this land in peace. He does not belong here.