Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Call Pet 1, learned at level 1.
- Call Pet 2, learned at level 13.
- Call Pet 3, learned at level 32.
- Call Pet 4, learned at level 57.
- Call Pet 5, learned at level 80.
All five abilities are available in a single container button, simply labeled as Call Pet. With this button they can be put on the Action Bar together in a single slot. They can also be slotted separately, or called by macros using their individual ability names.
- If you use when in battle, casting Call Pet will bring the pet back with the same health as when it was dismissed. If the pet automatically despawns because of range, Call Pet will summon the pet with full health.
- Each Call Pet ability's tooltip will automatically change when assigned a pet, matching the pet's icon and assuming the name "Call <pet's name>". This alternate name cannot be used in macros; only "Call Pet <number>" will work.
- Call Pet is a rare Hunter spell in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion of Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Real hunters tame hungry crabs."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Call Pet has been split into five abilities—one for each active pet. It is available from the moment a hunter character is created, and the quest Taming the Beast is no longer available.
|Call Pet 1||Call Pet 2||Call Pet 3||Call Pet 4||Call Pet 5|