||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Crippling Poison
- Use: Coats a weapon with poison that lasts for 1 hour.
Each strike has a 50% chance of poisoning the enemy, slowing their movement speed by 70% for 12 sec.
- Classes: Rogue
- Requires Level 20
- 1 Charge
- Sell Price: 17
Crippling Poison is a rogue poison, available for 70. Every time the rogue hits with the poisoned weapon, there is a 70% chance of the victim being slowed for 12 seconds.
Crippling Poison is sold by poison vendors.
- Has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Useful in PvP and instances to slow runners. Using this in your offhand and [Shiv] makes this very reliable.
- Only affects movement speed, does not affect attack speed.
- Crippling Poison, Shiv, and [Deadly Throw] combined allow a form of kiting.