Forsaken Forward Command
Northern Ruins of Gilneas
Forsaken Forward Command is the main Horde outpost in the Ruins of Gilneas, located right along the Greymane Wall, extending from the gate in all directions into the peninsula. It has a flight master for those who obtain the quest , where Horde players are transported to the front lines by the val'kyr Arthura. However, the outpost only lasts until , when it is overrun by the Gilneas Liberation Front worgen; Arthura will transport players back to Silverpine Forest in .
While the outpost lasts, it is under constant attack by Worgen Rushers from the Gilneas Liberation Front. Following the retreat, a group of Worgen Rushers will be standing around the corpse of Forward Commander Onslaught and several Forsaken Vanguard corpses will litter the ground. Additionally, the fighting between the Vanguards and the worgen in the nearby Northern Headlands will cease.
- Forward Commander Onslaught
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont
- Provisioner Angelus <General Goods>
- Bat Handler Doomair <Flight master>
- Forsaken Sharpshooter
- Forsaken Vanguard
- Forsaken Catapult
- Although they cannot be targeted, Forsaken Blightspreaders are piloting the catapults stationed in this area. They are apparently not too happy about the job they are doing and will regularly make their opinions known:
- This is a war, right? We're supposed to be able to kill our enemies with our weapons, right?
- This blight is useless.
- What did they test this crap on? Murlocs?
- Watered down garbage. Doesn't even slow 'em down.
- We're gonna lose this war to "regulations." What's next? Only wooden swords may be used???
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.