Hearthstone: The Witchwood
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Hearthstone: The Witchwood|
April 12, 2018
Hearthstone: The Witchwood is the eighth expansion for Hearthstone. It takes place in Gilneas, in the Blackwald on the borders of Gilneas City, where the witch Hagatha took up residence and grew and twisted the woods to surround the city. The Gilneans thus started referring to it as "The Witchwood".
The city of Gilneas once lived in uneasy peace with the sprawling, ancient forest that looms beyond its walls. That was before a darkness began to fester in the heart of the forest...
Before the curse of The Witchwood!
A sunless gloom now cloaks winding trails as gnarled branches claw hungrily at passersby. Terrified travelers speak of misshapen shadows flickering in an unearthly mist. In the witching hours, eerie figures are seen stalking the narrow alleys and foggy, cobble-stoned streets of the city itself!
Join Gilneas' bravest heroes they hunt for the source of the dreadful curse in Hearthstone's latest expansion! Whatever lurks in the heart of The Witchwood will soon discover that it has bitten off more than it can chew—the people of Gilneas bite back.
Much awaits the valiant hunters who will brave the The Witchwood:
- Legendary minions that empower your Hero Power—if you dare to build a deck containing only even- or odd-cost cards.
- Two new keywords: Echo and Rush
- Monster Hunt: FREE repeatable single-player experience where everything you need is provided!
- In total, 135 new cards to add to your collection!
- ^ Face The Witchwood April 12. Daxxarri (2018-04-05). Retrieved on 2018-04-05.
- ^ Ben Brode 2018-03-12. Ben Brode on Twitter. Twitter. Archived from the original on 2018-03-12. Retrieved on 2018-03-13.
- ^ a b Ben Brode 2018-03-12. Ben Brode: Shaman Hero Card Is The Only One In This Set. Reddit. Retrieved on 2018-03-13.
- ^ Mike Donais 2018-03-13. Mike Donais on Reddit. Retrieved on 2018-03-14.
- ^ Christie Golden on Twitter