- Incendicite Ore
- Quest Item
The most notable property of incendicite is that it's explosively volatile when exposed to a spark, so it cannot be mined with regular steel tools. Even accidently dropping regular steel onto incendicite can be enough to set off a chain reaction.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Incendicite Veins spawn in a cave at Thelgen Rock in the southern Wetlands (about ).
- Incendicite Veins are much larger than other veins.
- Incendicite Veins also emit what appears to be smoke or steam.
- The original version was only acquirable by using the mining skill.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Replaced with new version.