Mokvar the Treasurer
Mokvar the Treasurer was a level 92 elite orc located in the Bank of Orgrimmar found in the Valley of Strength. He was along with two Kor'kron Grunts, harassing Branzlit and Mezlik, demanding the wealth of the bank.
|Former affiliation(s)||Orgrimmar, Horde, Veiled Blade|
|Location||Bank of Orgrimmar, Siege of Orgrimmar|
|Status||Deceased (Lore), Killable (WoW)|
During the Siege of Orgrimmar, he can be killed for a key to the cages just outside.
- Bribe1 - Takes control of an enemy through bribery, increasing damage dealt by 200% and health by 200% for 30 sec. This effect is removed if the target falls below 50% health.
- Coin Toss - Throws a bag of money at the enemy, inflicting physical damage.
In the Bank of Orgrimmar
- Mokvar the Treasurer says: Garrosh demands the wealth you've accumulated. You will give me access to your vaults!
- Branzlit says: I... I can't! I won't!
- Mokvar the Treasurer says: We shall see if you are so defiant after we start breaking your bones.
Deprecated Gossip Text
- It is good that I have been allowed to continue my pursuits here. I do not wish to overstay my welcome, at any rate. It would be a great dishonor if I brought any trouble to our capital.
- Thrall has shown great kindness in granting me sanctuary within his domain. I do not wish to overstay my welcome, at any rate. It would be a great dishonor if I brought any trouble to our leader.
Notes & trivia
- Horde adventurers needed to speak to him when they want to upgrade their Dungeon Set 1 armor set to the Dungeon Set 2 armor set.
- Despite Garrosh being the Warchief of the Horde he retained his quote saying that Thrall is the Warchief prior to the start of Cataclysm until Mists of Pandaria. At some point his quote has been changed.
|Mokvar (Removed)||Orgrimmar (Removed)||Siege of Orgrimmar|