|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
- "These outcasts are not the only cursed arakkoa holding their ground in Arak. A curious cult has formed in worship of Ka'alu, my consort and the keeper of my brood. They are considered to be quite... odd. Regardless, the outcasts will need their help."
- — 
The Ravenspeakers, calling themselves the Flock, are an excentric cult of cursed arakkoa that worship the Raven Mother, the consort of Anzu. They are based out of the Nest of the Ravenspeakers in the Spires of Arak and are led by . They are considered to not be entirely sane, but are nonetheless allies of the Arakkoa Outcasts.
The Ravenspeakers frequently reference various scriptures and religious teachings. The Ravenspeaker Scroll Fragments extol the many virtues of the dread ravens and detail the finer points of the Ravenspeaker beliefs.
- According to , when all of the flock have gathered the end shall come, and the world will be torn asunder in a great catastrophe. However, Ka'alu will apparently save the Ravenspeakers from the destruction.
- The Parchment of Dust reads "Put the featherless against one another so that our claws remain unsullied!"
- The Writ of Faith says that great doubt will come in time of crisis but one must put their trust in the Raven Mother and all will be as it should.
- It was foretold in the Scroll of Order that upon calling for a sign the Ravenspeakers would receive one within thirty minutes or less.
- It was said in the Journal of the Rising Sun that eating in the mornings cannot be done without harming a few eggs.
- It is written in the Scroll of Sermons to "Bite the claw that strikes you". It is also written in the Scroll that the Raven Mother is not patient.
- There is a lesson from the Scroll of the Dark Dawn that reads "Ravens of the flock should stay together."
- It was written in the Tome of the Falling Sands, "Time waits for no one".
- There is apparently a ritual called the "service of the headless fowl".