Rimefang is a frost wyrm of the Frostbrood. Rimefang was originally the frost wyrm mount of the dreadful master of the Pit of Saron, who was killed by the champions of and . After fleeing the scene, Rimefang waited as a guardian ready to kill the Ashen Verdict's heroes invading the Frostwing Halls.
|Race||Frost wyrm (Undead)|
|Location||Pit of Saron & Frostwing Halls, Icecrown Citadel|
Pit of Saron
- Main article: Scourgelord Tyrannus
In the Pit of Saron he serves as mount to . During the Tyrannus encounter he flies overhead raining down ice upon the players, and flies away when Tyrannus is slain.
Icecrown Citadel: Frostwing Halls
- Main article: Sindragosa (tactics)
- Melee Swing — 8,684 - 13,042 Physical damage.
- Frost Aura — 506 - 1,128 Frost damage per second.
- Frost Breath — Slows down attack and movement speed.
- Icy Blast — You will see approx three blue runes drawn on the ground. Rimefang will cast Icy Blast on these runes causing the ground to freeze in that range. Players standing on this icy ground will get their movement speed reduced and be inflicted with 1200 Frost damage per sec while the player remains standing on it. The players hit directly by Icy Blast will be hit approx by 5,444 - 5,691 Frost damage.
Patches and hotfixes
|Pit of Saron||Icecrown Citadel|