|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Status||Alive / Deceased|
The lord of the Illidari had to choose between sacrificing themselves or Sevis to power up a gateway during the assault on Mardum. If the Illidari sacrificed him, Sevis later appears as a ghost at Illidari Foothold, thanking the Illidari lord. If the Illidari lord chose to sacrifice themself, Sevis thanks them for sparing his life. He also expresses his surprise at seeing them alive and asks them how they managed to survive, eventually coming to the conclusion that the rumors about them being nearly as powerful as Lord Illidan had to be true.
If he's a ghost, he explains to the Illidari leader that the others can't see him, but he likes to watch them go about their business. He is excited about the return of the captured Illidari and their lord, because for the longest time, it was just him and the Servants of Illidan who were left behind on Mardum. Sevis is stuck in the Twisting Nether for all eternity. He can never leave. Still, he found it worth it and would gladly sacrifice himself again, willingly standing there as the Illidari lord strikes him down in order to fuel the final gateway and summon in the demonic forces of the Illidari. He says it was necessary for the cause.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Vault of the Wardens||100||978,540|
- Lord Illidan knows the way.
- Azeroth must not fall.
- I have sacrificed everything. What have you given?
- My life is dedicated to destroying the Burning Legion.
- We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.
- Did you just touch me?
- I wouldn't if I were you.
- Normally I hunt demons but for you I'll make an exception.
- Do it again and your skull will be my whetstone.
- You're no demon, but I will put you in the ground just the same.
- I will feast on your soul!
- Remember, nothing is more important than the Legion's destruction.
- If we do not meet again... die well.
- Do not give in to the power of the Legion.
- Trust in Lord Illidan's plan.
- Death to the Legion.
- Sevis is voiced by Gideon Emery.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.