View source for Template:Azeroth natives
|Hi, welcome to Wowpedia!|
| Joining Wowpedia is free, and it only takes a minute.|
We hope that you become a member of the Wowpedia community!
|Don't have an account? Create one!|
You do not have permission to edit this page:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
Block warning: You can read pages, but you are blocked from editing and changing them.
You have been blocked from editing, or tried to edit a page to which you do not have editing access.
172.31.33.176 was blocked by MisterTeaTSBE for the following reason:
Your IP address is 172.31.33.176, and your block has been set to expire: infinite. Other details may appear on Wowpedia:Violations.
You may contact MisterTeaTSBE or one of the other administrators to discuss the block. We suggest using our IRC channel, as many admins frequent it.
Note: You will usually still be able to edit your user talk page,
and contact other editors and administrators by email, even if blocked.
Note that you may not use the "e-mail this user" feature unless you have a valid e-mail address registered in your user preferences. However, we strongly suggest avoiding using e-mail as a contact method.
What does this mean?
As do many websites, Wowpedia administrators occasionally block accounts that are deemed responsible for or related to problematic activity. You may be an innocent victim of collateral damage, whereby a block of some other activity has accidentally caused your account to be inaccessible. Alternatively, your account or IP may have been identified by an administrator as responsible for or related to misuse, or some other breach of policy.
If your account has been blocked by mistake, it will be reactivated very quickly, as soon as you let an administrator know of the problem.
- What is a block?
- A block is a measure used to protect Wowpedia from possible improper use, or modification in breach of editorial policies. Once blocks are over, they become history unless problems recur. Blocks can apply to a user account, an IP, or a range of IPs. A number of automated features identify unblocked usage which apparently should be blocked; this can be quickly rectified if incorrect.
- Most common causes
- Your IP matches that used by another blocked account, or the software believes your account or IP is connected to another blocked account. Ask for further information and/or request unblocking.
- Your account or a connected IP has been used in a problematic way, or your username was unsuitable and you need to choose another. The reason should be in the box above.
- You are using Google Web Accelerator or some other web accelerator, or an open proxy, or other similar software to access this site, which can interfere with some aspects of Wikipedia's vandalism-management process. Some schools, colleges, workplaces and ISPs can also cause this problem. Disable these and try again, or see below.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Pages transcluded onto the current version of this page:
Return to Template:Azeroth natives.