The Last Relic of Argus
- The Last Relic of Argus
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teleports you exactly where you want to go... if you aren't too picky. (12 Hr Cooldown)
- "One of the few things the draenei were able to take with them on their flight from Argus."
Teleports the player to an often bizarre and out of the way location, usually in Kalimdor or the Eastern Kingdoms (though there is one Outland location known). The Relic has a 5-second cast time (affected by haste), a 12-hour cooldown, and is usable in combat.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
Argus became reachable in Legion, but even when using the relic on the planet's surface it will take you to one of the original locations instead.
The currently known locations the Relic can choose are:
- Inside the tunnel of Dawning Wood Catacombs, in Duskwood.
- On top of the highest hill to the east of the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands.
- On the biggest hill on the northern edge of The Tainted Forest, facing the Altar of Storms in The Tainted Scar in the Blasted Lands.
- At the base of the Stonewrought Dam in the Wetlands.
- Inside Mardenholde Keep at Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands.
- Inside the broken roof above the instance entrance to Scholomance, Western Plaguelands.
- Fuselight-by-the-Sea, Badlands.
- Scar of the Worldbreaker outside Dragon's Mouth, Badlands.
- At the bottom of the Crypt above Dustwind Dig in the Badlands.
- On the branch of the largest tree that hangs over the Sundering, Northern Stranglethorn (between the Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn).
- Inside the Statue at Janeiro's Point, near Booty Bay, Cape of Stranglethorn.
- On top of a hill that's part of the Wetlands farm plateau, south of and overlooking Black Channel Marsh, Wetlands.
- On top of the tower of Iron Summit, Searing Gorge.
- Dabyrie's Farmstead, Arathi Highlands.
- Cavern of Mists inside Wailing Caverns, Northern Barrens.
- In the top of a watch tower on Fray Island off the southeastern coast of Northern Barrens.
- Nighthaven, Moonglade.
- Broken Commons, right above the north end of The Maul in Dire Maul, Feralas.
- Inside Narain Soothfancy's house at Steamwheedle Port, Tanaris.
- Lost Rigger Cove, Tanaris.
- Underwater at the Golakka Hot Springs, Un'Goro Crater.
- Deep inside Hive'Zora, Silithus.
- Small island north of Slitherblade Shore, Desolace.
- On the south rock beside the waterfall in Irontree Woods, Felwood.
- On a floating island east of the Dark Portal in Hellfire Peninsula.
This is a simple draenei crystal that appears to be thousands of years old. You are fairly certain that it is not of this world.
Before they lived on Azeroth or Draenor, the draenei, who still called themselves the eredar at the time, lived on Argus. When Sargeras took notice of Argus, Prophet Velen fled with some of his people, who became the draenei. The remaining eredar were absorbed into the Burning Legion. This simple crystal was taken from Argus when Velen fled. The inscription on the bottom reads, 'I long for Mac'Aree.'