War Mill (Warcraft III)
- For lore about lumber mills, see Lumber mill. For lore about blacksmiths, see Blacksmith (building).
- This article is about the Warcraft III building. For the Warlords of Draenor Horde garrison armory building, see War Mill (garrison).
During the Third War, Thrall's forces combined the features of a blacksmith and a lumber mill to create the War Mill, which functions both as a drop-off point for peons carrying lumber and a place where improvements are researched.
In this structure, orc smiths and troll craftsmen work side-by-side to improve the weapons and armor of the Horde armies. The attack and armor upgrades researched here affect grunts, headhunters, tauren, raiders, wyverns, and catapults.
An invention of the crafty trolls, this structure maximizes potential by serving as a mill for lumber as well as a forge for weapons smithing. Here weapons and armor are tirelessly reworked for maximum efficiency. Trolls here can also create one of their most useful fortifications: spiked barricades.
- Spiked Barricades
- Surrounds Orc buildings with spikes that damage enemy melee attackers. Deals 4 damage per attack.
|Research Cost||Researched At||Upgrade Time|
|25 75||War Mill||60 sec.|
- Improved Spiked Barricades
- Increases the amount of damage inflicted on melee attackers by 6.
- Advanced Spiked Barricades
- Further increases the amount of damage inflicted on melee attackers by 6.