|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- Nature's fury is awesome to behold.
Tips and tactics
- If specced into Balance:
- Wrath is a common Druid spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "The talk around the Ratchet Inn is that this card is too good and should be a Legendary."
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed, replaced with .
- Patch 6.2.3 (2015-11-17): Damage has been increased by 6%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): Damage has been increased by 25%.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Damage has been increased by 9%.
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Wrath damage has been increased by approximately 9%."
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Wrath has a new spell effect and a new icon.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Damage has been increased by approximately 23%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Major changes for Cataclysm.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increased to 30% bonus damage.